Information on accommodation in Nagoya
- You can make a reservation for your accommodation through on-line registration.
- There are also many other hotels in the downtown of Nagoya. The links below
would be helpful to find those hotels.
For more information, please feel free to contact organizers:
- In the downtown, we recommend to stay at "Sakae" area (NOT "Fushimi"
area), where many places for eating and drinking are available. Conference
dinner will also be held in Sakae. In addition, the bus going for field
tour (Ise-Jingu Shrine forest) will depart from Sakae.
- To go to Nagoya University from the downtown, we recommend to get on subway
from Sakae station to Nagoya Daigaku station ("Daigaku" is University
in Japanese). It takes about 15 min. Please also see the "Travel page".
- We can NOT recommend to stay at business area (near Fushimi and Nagoya
stations) because the subway is so crowded in the morning (7:00-9:30) between
Nagoya and Sakae stations (Fushimi station is located between the two stations).
- Yasuhiro Hirano
- Mizue Ohashi
- Kyotaro Noguchi
- email: woodyroot6jsrr.jp (change @ to letter)