How to get to Nagoya from your country
How to get to downtown of Nagoya from CENTRAIR
- Nagoya University is located in Nagoya City, central Japan.
In Nagoya, there is an international airport (CENTRAIR), at which flights from 15 countries (26 airline companies) are available.
Some of other international airports in Japan such as Tokyo (Haneda and Narita), Fukuoka (Fukuoka) and Chitose (Sapporo, Hokkaido) have flight
connections to CENTRAIR. Flight information
How to get to Nagoya University (Toyoda Auditorium/Symposion) from CENTRAIR
Other routes to Nagoya (Nagoya station)
- You can use trains to go to downtown of Nagoya from the CENTRAIR. "Meitetsu
Line" has a direct access to Nagoya station from CENTRAIR. It takes
about 30-40 min using the limited express "myu (µ) -SKY".
At Nagoya station, you can transfer to subway lines . In case you are going
to central part of the downtown (e.g. Sakae), it takes ca. 5 min using
the subway "Higashiyama Line" from Nagoya station.
- Railway information in Nagoya (airport website)
- Subway information in Nagoya
- Limousine bus is also available to get to the downtown of Nagoya including
Sakae, although it is not so frequent. If you prefer to use bus, please
see the information (pdf) below.
- Limousine bus information
For more information, please feel free to contact organizers:
- Shinkansen (Bullet train) is available from other major cities.
From Tokyo: 103 min from Tokyo station.
From Osaka: 52 min from Shin-Osaka station.
- Yasuhiro Hirano
- Mizue Ohashi
- Kyotaro Noguchi
- email: woodyroot6jsrr.jp (change @ to letter)